HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Meet the leading Cardiologist from around the globe.
- Interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions.
- Recent advancements in all aspects of Cardiology
- Enlighten the complications and disorders.
- Better Clinical Practice.
- World-class platform to exhibit your products.
- Updates on latest technologies, developments and latest updates in the field of cardiology
INVITATION TO 2ND GLOBAL CARDIOLOY SUMMIT - 2023
2nd Global Cardiology Summit -2023 welcomes all the professionals from Medical Healthcare, Cardiologists, Surgeons, Medicine Specialists, Professors, Medical Researchers, Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, Fellow Scholars, Industrial Professionals, Physicians and Student Delegates to attend this prestigious summit which has been scheduled from 19th – 20th May, 2023 at Radission Blu, Dubai, UAE.
The main objective of Conference is to provide a platform for all the medical professionals including students to discuss and learn the new innovations on cardiology research, clinical updates and new discoveries with the cardiology and industrial experts to advance the ongoing research. The conference will highlight on Cardiac Surgery and Heart Failure, Cardio-Oncology and Resources, Congenital Heart Disease and Pediatric Cardiology, Diabetes and Cardiometabolic Disease, Advanced Lipid Testing, Geriatric Cardiology, Cardiomyopathies, Acute, chronic Heart Failure and Heart Transplant, Interventions and Coronary Artery Disease, Structural Heart Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension, Peripheral Vascular, Noninvasive Imaging, prevention, Sports and Exercise Cardiology, clinical updates, case reports.
Similarly, the summit will provide a wonderful forum for you to refresh your knowledge base and explore the innovations in cardiology, partaking and networking with Exploring the Novel Research and Advancements in Cardiology and its research will provide an opportunity for practitioners to know the ongoing research and inventions in the particular field.
We look forward to the honor of welcoming you at the Conference at Dubai, UAE.
- Track 1: Congenital Heart Disease and Pediatrics
- Track 2: Risk factors and Nutrition
- Track 3: Cardiac Imaging
- Track 4: Valvular Heart Disease
- Track 5: Coronary Heart Diseases
- Track 6: Cardiac Ventricular Remodeling
- Track 7: Cardiac Diagnostic Test
- Track 8: Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Track 9: Cardiac Toxicity
- Track 10: Cardiovascular Imaging-MRI
- Track 11: Pediatric Cardiac Nanomedicine
- Track 12: Cardiology Case Reports
- Track 13: Myocarditis and Cardiomyopathies
- Track 14: Pediatric Heart Transplantation
- Track 15: Cardiac Pharmacology
- Track 16: Molecular Cardiology
- Track 17: Future Medicine on Cardiology
- Track 18: Cardio-Oncology
- Track 19: Acute and Chronic Cardiac Care
- Track 20: Lipidology & Preventive Cardiology
- Track 21: Hypertension and Healthcare
- Track 22: Cardiovascular Engineering
- Track 23: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Track 24: Nephrocardiology
- Track 25: Electrocardiography
- Track 26: Cardiac Surgery
- Track 27: Stem Cell Research on Cardiology
- Track 28: Cardiac Anaesthesiology
Authors are invited to submit abstract(s) using the submission form on this page. Abstracts should contain sufficient detail on the techniques used and the results, which will be shown. You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the conference secretariat if you did not receive confirmation within 5 working days. Submission implies the intent of at least one author to register, attend the symposium and present the paper orally or in poster format. Contributions will only be finally accepted after registration and payment of the conference fee. The abstract will be reviewed, and you will be notified of acceptance.
- The entire body of the abstract, excluding tables, must not exceed 250 words. Spaces are not included in this number. Title, authors’ names, affiliations, figures, and tables are not included in the character count.
- The abstract may be structured (i.e., abstracts divided into sections using terms such as Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions, etc.) or unstructured.
- Do not use bold type or underline formatting. Italic type is acceptable.
- Text may be in multiple paragraphs.
- Any references should be noted as citations within the text and not as footnotes at the end
1st Abstract Submission Deadline: 27th January, 2023
Early Bird Registration Closes: 11th June, 2022
to Submit Abstract